What's new

Rose Scented Beard Balm

Good day all!

I've just established the Rose Scented corner of my den with a few choice soaps, AS's, pomade, etc. The one thing I am missing is a good, Rose Scented beard balm (and oil if possible)... does anyone have a recommendation??

Many thanks!

It's a weird one. Rose-forward Scented soaps and splashes, as well as edp's and colognes, aren't uncommon.. but my search for a matching balm/oil has come up empty so far..

I do think you could add a few drops of rose essential oil to a neutral balm to achieve the goal. I have been very happy doing this with lavender EO and balm. Just an idea

Thanks for that - it's a great idea. I can be selective about a high quality balm I like and look for their unscented product and then add essential oil... not sure why I hadn't thought of that.
Still... I'd also be interested if Rose beard balm exists!

I usually add my facial balm to the palm of my hand (pea size), add a single drop of EO, then rub hands together and apply. That way I am not trying to guess how much to add to the entire batch of balm. Hope it works out for you (or someone has a good rose beard balm to recommend)!

Top Bottom