What's new

Rolls Razor Question--Apologies if This is in the Wrong Forum

As noted, my apologies if this is posted incorrectly.

I just bought off of the Bay a Rolls Razor that appears to be NOS. It is bit different from my other Rolls razors, however, and I'm wondering what I have. This one does not have the usual round release buttons on the ends but instead has rectangular buttons (one marked S (for strop, obviously) and the other marked H (for hone)). The two-digit stamp on the blade shows it as 1952 vintage. The case (which feels to to be aluminum) has the single-row Greek Key pattern.

I haven't cleaned it or done anything with it yet, even though I know it has little value as a collectable. I enjoy using a Rolls as a daily shaver, although there was a bit of a learning curve for me.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your attention.

As noted, my apologies if this is posted incorrectly.

I just bought off of the Bay a Rolls Razor that appears to be NOS. It is bit different from my other Rolls razors, however, and I'm wondering what I have. This one does not have the usual round release buttons on the ends but instead has rectangular buttons (one marked S (for strop, obviously) and the other marked H (for hone)). The two-digit stamp on the blade shows it as 1952 vintage. The case (which feels to to be aluminum) has the single-row Greek Key pattern.

I haven't cleaned it or done anything with it yet, even though I know it has little value as a collectable. I enjoy using a Rolls as a daily shaver, although there was a bit of a learning curve for me.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your attention.
Any photos would be a great help in further identifying the model.

As requested. RR1 shows the rectangular release button, while RR2 shows the single Greek Key design on the case.

Attachments

• RollsRazor1.jpg
    RollsRazor1.jpg
    949.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Rolls Razor2.jpg
    Rolls Razor2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Top Bottom