What's new

RIP Gino Frascari, Founder of Omega

Raven Koenes

My precious!

Pennellificio Omega SpA​

With great sadness we inform you of the demise of our esteemed and beloved founder Gino Frascari who left us at the age of 100.
His leadership and passion will remain an inspiration to us all.
Rest In Peace Gino. Your family and your business.
441165504_958661222618724_354256670127634349_n.jpg

Last edited:
Safe to say we owe him a lot.

The finest badger that has ever caressed my face is an Omega (632). The best boar brush I have ever owned is an Omega (10048). The shaving world would have been poorer without him.

RIP Gino.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Safe to say we owe him a lot.

The finest badger that has ever caressed my face is an Omega (632). The best boar brush I have ever owned is an Omega (10048). The shaving world would have been poorer without him.

RIP Gino.
I own a substantial collection of Omega boar brushes, including the Omega Italian Flag 21762, which I believe matches the size of the 10048. The 10065 with its red resin handle is my preferred boar brush. Among my favorites are the Omega Evo Ovale and the Evo 2.0. There are so many great Omega brushes. I agree that the shaving world would have been poorer without him. In my view, they're outstanding brushes that embody blue-collar, everyman quality.

I own a substantial collection of Omega boar brushes, including the Omega Italian Flag 21762, which I believe matches the size of the 10048. The 10065 with its red resin handle is my preferred boar brush. Among my favorites are the Omega Evo Ovale and the Evo 2.0. There are so many great Omega brushes. I agree that the shaving world would have been poorer without him. In my view, they're outstanding brushes that embody blue-collar, everyman quality.
That they do. To be fair, they do some very fancy brushes too. Alas, we never seem to have easy access to them here in the UK or over in the States :( The silver brush looks particularly gorgeous on their website!

1715699855682.png

Pennellificio Omega SpA​

With great sadness we inform you of the demise of our esteemed and beloved founder Gino Frascari who left us at the age of 100.
His leadership and passion will remain an inspiration to us all.
Rest In Peace Gino. Your family and your business.
View attachment 1845439
100. God bless him. If I make it to 80 I'll die happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom