What's new

Review of D.R. Harris A/S Milk

It might at first appear to be expensive but you use so little of it a 2oz container lasts for months and months. I have a jar of CAR's peppermint a/s and have been using it for three months and it's not yet to the half-way point.

Joel:

Yes, tried them side by side. Ingredients list are identical. They are one in the same irrespective of what Enchante may say.

Chris

joel said:
This was taken from the "my foray into the world of method shaving" post

"Aftershave Moisturizing cream – Best/most economical, most efficacious moisturizer/balm I have ever used – bar none. Hands down MUST have. Smells like whatever added scent and olive oil or something. The peppermint scented moisturizer has an incredible “cooling” effect, most “in your face” cooling effect I have experienced."

Not much to describe.... it is a white cream, that has an incredible soothing effect, and provides a very deep, hearty moisturizing properties. In my opinion, and in many others, there is no finer a/s preperation. I easily have 20 aftershaves, not one of which is superior to the CAR a/s moisture cream.

Thanks Joel for explanation. I also went on to read your synopsis on Method Shaving which i found very helpful as i knew almost nothing about the technique.
Regards,
Mahesh

roughrider:

I don't recall off the top of my head. It's a few bucks cheaper as I recall. Call 'em up. They're a very helpful bunch !!!

Chris

Top Bottom