What's new

Return of ATT! Thanks Blackland!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Shane, Thanks for the exciting news. I was glad to receive the email earlier today. It will be nice for some of us to complete some of the designs for which we are missing this or that base plate, if they end up being part of the new lineup as times goes on.

In particular, it will be nice to recommend the X1 to someone, knowing they can still find a new one, again, if it becomes part of the models you re-release.

Shane, Thanks for the exciting news. I was glad to receive the email earlier today. It will be nice for some of us to complete some of the designs for which we are missing this or that base plate, if they end up being part of the new lineup as times goes on.

In particular, it will be nice to recommend the X1 to someone, knowing they can still find a new one, again, if it becomes part of the models you re-release.

It would be even better if a mad scientist @Blackland Razors could take the blade geometry of the X1 and put it into a vector-like platform (without the slant).

I’m glad to hear this. I have a Calypso SE1 that is a regular part of my rotation. Such great razors—very cool that people will still be able to find them new. I might get another one myself!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Shane,

Reading between the lines of your various posts, I think the ATT startup is taking a bit longer than planned....though, you yourself, posted something very close to that.....so reading between the lines wasn't really necessary.... But... do you have a current target date for the reopening of ATT's website... or a newly designed one Blackland sets up? And do you have a semi-firm goal for when they'll be available for order or pre-order?

Shane,

Reading between the lines of your various posts, I think the ATT startup is taking a bit longer than planned....though, you yourself, posted something very close to that.....so reading between the lines wasn't really necessary.... But... do you have a current target date for the reopening of ATT's website... or a newly designed one Blackland sets up? And do you have a semi-firm goal for when they'll be available for order or pre-order?

We decided to expand the scope and depth of the rebrand beyond our initial plans. So that's taking longer simply because we're doing more - and better - work. Production of the first product has already begun so there will be no pre-orders. I won't speculate on a launch date. It'll take the time it takes until we have a coherent and consistent brand properly established. We're not in a big rush, but we are moving steadily in the right direction.

I'm really excited to unveil the rebranded ATT. I think it's going to stand out incredibly well among our peers and also pay proper homage to ATT's legacy.

Top Bottom