What's new

Rest in peace

I have been through it as well...my mom died young at 49,I was only 28 when she passed....her memory will keep you strong...

Jaggi:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. May you be at peace knowing that your Mom is no longer suffering and is with people who love her. Keep the faith, my friend.

Don

My condolences and prayers go out to your family. May her memory be eternal and may you be granted long life.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mother 2 & half yrs. ago. There's really no loss like it. You will have to get use to a new "normal". It gets somewhat better with acceptance over time but you never really get over it. It's a strange new reality that you start to live within, somewhat akin to feeling like you've become an orphan. I wish you peace in the midst of your sadness and hope you have many fond memories of your mother to sustain you going forward. Just don't let anyone tell you to get over it and "move on". Move on at your own pace, which is a pace that varies from one person to another. Take care.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost my mother 2 & half yrs. ago. There's really no loss like it. You will have to get use to a new "normal". It gets somewhat better with acceptance over time but you never really get over it. It's a strange new reality that you start to live within, somewhat akin to feeling like you've become an orphan. I wish you peace in the midst of your sadness and hope you have many fond memories of your mother to sustain you going forward. Just don't let anyone tell you to get over it and "move on". Move on at your own pace, which is a pace that varies from one person to another. Take care.

What a great post.

Jaggi, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. I lost my dad May 16 so I can relate. May she rest in enternal joy and peace!

Top Bottom