What's new

Red Pack Personna - new appearance or fake?

Having just decided that red packs will be my go-to blade for the foreseeable future, I ordered 100 off eBay and received them today. When I compared them with blades I got from an online retailer (don't remember which at the moment), the packaging is different. I have an idea they may be the real deal, but knowing that the real sources of blades isn't always readily apparent, I thought I'd put this photo up for members to see & ask your opinion. Just a change in packaging? Packaging for a different market? Or something more devious? My original blades are on the left, new eBay blades on the right.

proxy.php

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
How do they shave?

I don't know if they are counterfeits or not but if i was going to make fake blades I'd pick swedes or something else expensive not blades that sell for $.10 a piece but your right it's a different mark on the blade and everything.

I only received them a couple of hours ago, so I don't know how they shave yet. And I was leaning more towards a package change than a fake - but good point, why fake a cheapie? But in reading about blades here on the forum, one Gillette is not another Gillette, and an IP isn't exactly the same as a red pack, I gather. So, really, I'm just hoping I have the same thing I got before. Perhaps I'll do a better search for the aforementioned thread...

Top Bottom