What's new

Razor Rock Shave Cream

I used it for the first time this morning. I can only say one word about it. "WOW!" :w00t:
Great stuff! It may even be the best stuff I have ever used. :thumbup:

Well I had my second shave with it this morning. Third day on a shark chrome in a futur.
Excellent shave :w00t:

I guess I'm gearing up to write a review but I want a few more shaves with it under my belt first.

I just used some this morning. It's great. Easy to lather and apply with a brush. When I use up my tube of proraso it's gonna be my go to cream. Italian Barber does it again!!! Thanks Joe!! When I have the 50 post I will do a review.

I've got to use up some of the product I have in inventory and it's next on my order list.

I'm curious, is it more of a soft soap like Cella, or is it an cream like Omega?

DD

It's soft like Cella, and maybe a tad softer. Since I first tried this soap, I've just loved every shave. Again, I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it delivers one of the finest shaves I've had, so I'm willing to overlook the scent. Besides...it's not a horrible smell, lol. Smells a bit stronger than Cella, and almost has a "cherry/almond" scent to me. At any rate...I'm using it all, and will buy more ;-)

It's soft like Cella, and maybe a tad softer. Since I first tried this soap, I've just loved every shave. Again, I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it delivers one of the finest shaves I've had, so I'm willing to overlook the scent. Besides...it's not a horrible smell, lol. Smells a bit stronger than Cella, and almost has a "cherry/almond" scent to me. At any rate...I'm using it all, and will buy more ;-)

if you don't like the scent, you'll be happy to know they are adding 3 more soon.

Just started hearing about this in posts from the "best shave cream under $10 poll" that is running. Wish I had known about this cream as I would have included it in the poll. Looking forward to trying it soon. Gotta love an awesome inexpensive SC.

That's great news, would you know what the upcoming scents are?

yes, it is great news....but Joseph at ItalianBarber (where i buy my razorock is keep the new scents TOP SECRET. should know next week when they go up for sale.

he's teased us a few times with what they might be, but i have absolutely NO idea what they are going to be, but he says we'll be happy and are apparently amazing :thumbup1:

i've used razorock xxx, have to agree it works great probably one of my favorites. also bought razorock fresco, didn't think there'd be much of a difference but it .... sucks .... would constantly dry, i used a decent amount on my brush but it gave a poor lather and had to go back for more cream midway through 2nd pass. overall razorock xxx great; razorock fresco probably going in the garbage

I have of course show my appreciation for this fine product but of all people my wife nailed the scent. Caswell & Massey Almond. IDENTICAL. Yes this is a generic scent but so many different renditions are out there. I though P160 was almost like a chocalate/cherry and Cella the driest of all almonds but this is perfect. Great stuff.

i've used razorock xxx, have to agree it works great probably one of my favorites. also bought razorock fresco, didn't think there'd be much of a difference but it .... sucks .... would constantly dry, i used a decent amount on my brush but it gave a poor lather and had to go back for more cream midway through 2nd pass. overall razorock xxx great; razorock fresco probably going in the garbage

I guess this is another YMMV thing. I actually think that Fresco performs a bit better than XXX although the scent of XXX is better. If lather is dry, it probably needs more water. All the RazoRock lathers eat a lot of water.

Top Bottom