What's new

Razor for Joel

I told Joel I wouldn't put pics up until he did. He won't be able to do that until the post office delivers it. I was kinda thinkin' that maybe everyone at least needed a peek... you know for the 3, 4, 5 or so days it's going to take to get there.

He doesn't know what it looks like, either. :w00t:

Looks like the post office is on the ball. Here are a few of the pics I took. I'm sure you will be getting some better ones. Just so y'all know, I will be putting one like this on ebay relatively soon. It's this same razor, but it'll look different. You should be able to pick it up cheap. I'm starting it at a penny.

I don't know how to let you know when it's listed 'cause we aren't supposed to list auctions here ~ correct? Don't want to break any rules.

As far as I know it's not against the rules to post what your ebay username is. Perhaps you could share that, and those that are interested can look up the auction themselves.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
And here I thought Sweeney Todd was the demented barber of Fleet Street.

Bill,
Just post the title of the auction, all anyone would have to do is pop in in the search function, and it'd be the first thing that popped up! :biggrin:

Top Bottom