What's new

razor company

I don't understand why the postal service is being blamed here. USPS "Ground" ships with tracking in most cases. Why won't the Razor Company provide you with a tracking #? How are you able to see the status of your package without a tracking number?

The solution seems to be-

1)
Give me a tracking number TRC

2)
Plug in tracking # at USPS.com

3)
If your tracking status states "delivered" and you haven't received it contact your post office and provide them with the tracking #. The scanners have very accurate GPS and can determine where your package was scanned. If it was scanned delivered at your mailbox of front porch your SOL. If it was scanned delivered at your neighbors front door or mailbox your carrier may be able to recover it and get it to you.
I asked the razor company to provide me with a tracking # after they said they would ship me a replacement brush. I am not able to track it as they never give me a tracking #. I never ordered from this company before. I emailed them earlier today and told them I had not received the 2nd brush they sent me and I asked them if they could provide me with a tracking #, so I can see where the 2nd shipped package is. I'm wait and see if they respond to me and give me a tracking #. I never had any problems like this with any other company that sells shaving products that I have ordered from on the internet.

I asked the razor company to provide me with a tracking # after they said they would ship me a replacement brush. I am not able to track it as they never give me a tracking #. I never ordered from this company before. I emailed them earlier today and told them I had not received the 2nd brush they sent me and I asked them if they could provide me with a tracking #, so I can see where the 2nd shipped package is. I'm wait and see if they respond to me and give me a tracking #. I never had any problems like this with any other company that sells shaving products that I have ordered from on the internet.
It's actually quite simple as to what to do next... File a dispute with your credit card company or if you used PayPal, file it with them. I guarantee you will get a very fast response and all tracking #'s for anything they shipped or you will be refunded by your payment method!!

Do you have a USPS . com account? You can check anytime what you have incoming to your address and they even take pics and post any mail you have coming that day on there as well. I check mine daily and you can even set it up in your account where it will email you a notification that something has shipped to you and it will list an estimated delivery date also.

Last time I order from them I have to pay return shipping AND a restocking fee to return a DEFECTIVE item. After several DM on Instagram they said to send it back to get a store credit. The store credit didn’t cover the shipping back and have a restocking fee.

Same radio silence, no email, after the store credit was issued.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Did you have it shipped to your home or your workplace?? The only two shipments I ever lost in the 15+ years I doing this were both shipped to a customer's workplace. Tracking of shipment showed it arrived there at the address in a mail room, but then disappeared or got lost.
One was a pen and one was a repaired high end brush. I always tell my customers that there might be a problem if an item get shipped to a work place address, often shared with several different companies/businesses.
Other then these two, I never lost a shipment I made; some may take longer, but this has to do that sometimes USPS sends them around the country for no reason. For example I had an order made from a shaving supply company. The shipment made it to Kearney, NJ and should have gone then from there to my local PO. However, it took a detour to Florida and came back via Indiana to Kearney and eventually arrived here a week after it was expected. No clue why.
The new replacement for First Class, Ground Advantage, seems to be faster than the former FC mail.

Last time I order from them I have to pay return shipping AND a restocking fee to return a DEFECTIVE item. After several DM on Instagram they said to send it back to get a store credit. The store credit didn’t cover the shipping back and have a restocking fee.

Same radio silence, no email, after the store credit was issued.
I emailed them yesterday asking them if they could provide me with a tracking # as they supposedly sent me another brush and that was 12 days ago. usps advantage is supposed to take 2-5 days. The first brush, it has been over 20 days since it was shipped and it's either lost or still stuck at the usps. I email them and they seem to never want to reply to me. I messaged them on fb, same thing, nothing. no response, nothing. They must be reading their emails, so I have no idea why they won't respond to me and provide me with a tracking # so I can see where the 2nd brush is they supposedly sent me. I am starting to think this is a shady company just for the fact that they don't respond to me in emails and don't want to provide me with a tracking #.

Did you have it shipped to your home or your workplace?? The only two shipments I ever lost in the 15+ years I doing this were both shipped to a customer's workplace. Tracking of shipment showed it arrived there at the address in a mail room, but then disappeared or got lost.
One was a pen and one was a repaired high end brush. I always tell my customers that there might be a problem if an item get shipped to a work place address, often shared with several different companies/businesses.
Other then these two, I never lost a shipment I made; some may take longer, but this has to do that sometimes USPS sends them around the country for no reason. For example I had an order made from a shaving supply company. The shipment made it to Kearney, NJ and should have gone then from there to my local PO. However, it took a detour to Florida and came back via Indiana to Kearney and eventually arrived here a week after it was expected. No clue why.
The new replacement for First Class, Ground Advantage, seems to be faster than the former FC mail.
home. I have NEVER EXPERIENCED what I am going through now with any other company that I buy shaving supplies from. I buy stuff at maggards and they are based in MI, the same state as the razor company and I have never had any issues receiving my products from maggards. They ship fast, reply to your emails, and I never lost a package from maggards. It is very strange how the only time I lost 2 products I bought from a shaving company happen to be from the razor company. Something shady is going on here and I say this because they don't answer and reply back to my emails. is it wrong to ask for a TRACKING # so I can track and see where the 2nd brush they supposedly sent me 12 days ago (after my first brush I bought from them got lost) is? it literally takes no time to answer and reply back on an email from someone who bought a product from your company. Don't know what I am gonna do or can do if they insist on ignoring my emails. I sure as hell ain't gonna order anything else from them. I have never experienced losing 2 packages from the same company ever before ordering from the razor company.

Don't know what I am gonna do or can do if they insist on ignoring my emails. I sure as hell ain't gonna order anything else from them. I have never experienced losing 2 packages from the same company ever before ordering from the razor company.
It's not asking too much of a vendor to supply you with a tracking # on any shipment new or replacement, but I gave you a sure fire way to get a quick response out of them a few posts above, razor company - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/razor-company.644239/post-12402663, file a dispute with your CC company or PP if that is the method you used and I believe they have something like 48-72hrs to respond or there will be a judgement in your favor and you will get all your money back ASAP... Just be sure to include all dates, times, and methods of contact with them that has went unanswered.

It's not asking too much of a vendor to supply you with a tracking # on any shipment new or replacement, but I gave you a sure fire way to get a quick response out of them a few posts above, razor company - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/razor-company.644239/post-12402663, file a dispute with your CC company or PP if that is the method you used and I believe they have something like 48-72hrs to respond or there will be a judgement in your favor and you will get all your money back ASAP... Just be sure to include all dates, times, and methods of contact with them that has went unanswered.
Yes, thank you for all of that. I was able to finally get in touch with one of the guys from the razor company on instagram, so hopefully, this whole situation will get cleared up. This whole situation for me is kinda strange because most who buy stuff from this company have no problems with any of their orders. I did find a few people (reddit and a few here) who have had similar situations like me regarding their order being stuck or lost at the usps.

I agree this is frustrating and it appears they dropped the ball, to be noted here for eternity.😞

I want to balance this with positive experience after making a few purchases in 2023: They're fast, with competitive pricing and an extensive selection. There were several Out of Stock listings making a "one & done" purchase difficult, but items were often available again not too long later, so I feel they ARE actively managing their business while growing and learning some things along the way. One can imagine that herding cats is easier than dealing with a bunch of artisan and overseas companies, not to mention fickle consumers such as ourselves. It comes with the territory, but that still doesn't make it easy...

Back on topic, I had one problem that was clearly a manufacturing/production issue that a reasonable person would not expect to have been noticed during receipt or packing.

It was really eating at me despite being minor and borderline-petty, so I said something. *The Razor Company corrected it immediately via email, no questions asked.* Hope they make you whole.

Reactions: Kix
I agree this is frustrating and it appears they dropped the ball, to be noted here for eternity.😞

I want to balance this with positive experience after making a few purchases in 2023: They're fast, with competitive pricing and an extensive selection. There were several Out of Stock listings making a "one & done" purchase difficult, but items were often available again not too long later, so I feel they ARE actively managing their business while growing and learning some things along the way. One can imagine that herding cats is easier than dealing with a bunch of artisan and overseas companies, not to mention fickle consumers such as ourselves. It comes with the territory, but that still doesn't make it easy...

Back on topic, I had one problem that was clearly a manufacturing/production issue that a reasonable person would not expect to have been noticed during receipt or packing.

It was really eating at me despite being minor and borderline-petty, so I said something. *The Razor Company corrected it immediately via email, no questions asked.* Hope they make you whole.
P.S. Didn't mean to sound like a shill...just a happy consumer with a minor case of RAD!

so, just wanted to give an update. I was able to contact them on ig. Told them about the problem and they corrected it and than some. They gave me a 35 dollar gift card for my trouble. I ended up getting the first brush I ordered the 2nd time they sent it out. The problem was they were waiting to get the brushes in and did and they sent me one when that happened. They were not able to provide me with a tracking # because they didn't ship anything as the brushes weren't in stock. I also ended up buying 2 more synthetic shave brushes from them and they arrived in 3-4 days, so all in all, I am quite happy with the razor company even after what happened with the first brush being lost at the USPS. This is a good company.

I don't know if I would agree they dropped the ball. The first brush I ordered from them got lost at the USPS. I did have a hard time getting in touch with the razor company after sending a few emails, but did get in touch with them finally through instagram. They sent me out the brush I first ordered that got lost at the USPS as soon as they got it in stock and they fast shipped it to me. Gave me a 35 dollar gift card for my trouble that I used to purchase another synthetic brush from them and than I ordered a 3rd synthetic from them. I did have a first somewhat bad experience with them (first brush being lost at the USPS), but they corrected the problem I had, so I am happy to say the razor company is a good solid company after all and no one on here should be worried about purchasing anything from them. They are good people who will do right by you if you have a problem with ordering something from them.

I’m glad you got it sorted out. They are on my list of top vendors for sure. So I’d call this an anomaly
me as well my friend. They are a good company. it's a shame that the USPS lost my package the first time around, but I'm not gonna blame the razor company for the USPS messing up.

me as well my friend. They are a good company. it's a shame that the USPS lost my package the first time around, but I'm not gonna blame the razor company for the USPS messing up.
You are correct that they aren't to blame for USPS losing the item but the burden does fall on them to deal with USPS in trying to find the package and not your responsibility!! They're responsibility ends when you actually receive the item...

Top Bottom