What's new

Raffle Win

View attachment 1717989

Find that five dollar bill and chip in for a great and worthy cause - you just might win the raffle! This cancer research fundraiser for children is something we do each year. We join other shaving artisans like Stirling, Fine, Barrister & Mann, Henri et Vitoria, Wolf Whiskers, and many more. Your $5.00 raffle ticket gives you a chance to win one of the 25 drawings that feature shaving artisans and vendors. You read that right, twenty-five chances that your ticket can be selected!

The deadline to enter is September 30 so toss your hat in the ring today! For your convenience here is the link: 2023 Childhood Cancer Research Fundraiser — Take Care Man - https://www.takecareman.com/blog/1500-of-shaving-gear-win-1-of-10-prize-packages-7ccjp

Good luck to each one of you and thank you for participating!

~ The Captain

@Gobucks01 just informed me that I won Package #3 in the benefit raffle for the 2023 Childhood Cancer Research Center Fundraiser

Drawing #3​

$153 Shave Dad Facebook Group bundle:

Question #1 is what do I buy with these gift cards. Suggestions, anyone?
Question #2 follows from that. These appear to be Facebook marketers, and I'm not on Facebook. Any workarounds?

TIA for any advice.

I'm not sure what your reason is for not having a Facebook account, and while I completely respect your decision, why not just create an account, collect your booty, and then close the account?

...and congrats on your good fortune. 🙂👍

@Gobucks01 just informed me that I won Package #3 in the benefit raffle for the 2023 Childhood Cancer Research Center Fundraiser

Drawing #3​

$153 Shave Dad Facebook Group bundle:

Question #1 is what do I buy with these gift cards. Suggestions, anyone?
Question #2 follows from that. These appear to be Facebook marketers, and I'm not on Facebook. Any workarounds?

TIA for any advice.
Congratulations, @lancre!! That's awesome and an awesome cause!!

If you'd like, (I'm on fb), send me a pm with your email address and I could pass it on to the Shave Dad fb group's admin. Then, you and they could start a conversation.

@Gobucks01 wife rode a bicycle for over 200 miles to raise money for the Childhood Cancer Research Fundraiser. She is a Rock Star!! And he put a lot of work in organizing and reaching out!!

PS. I won Drawing #9 in the same drawing!!

Congratulations, @lancre!! That's awesome and an awesome cause!!

If you'd like, (I'm on fb), send me a pm with your email address and I could pass it on to the Shave Dad fb group's admin. Then, you and they could start a conversation.

@Gobucks01 wife rode a bicycle for over 200 miles to raise money for the Childhood Cancer Research Fundraiser. She is a Rock Star!! And he put a lot of work in organizing and reaching out!!

PS. I won Drawing #9 in the same drawing!!

Thanks for the offer @Grundi ! I'll PM @Gobucks01 directly.
Congtatulations on your win as well.

@lancre
I will be happy to forward everything so you can get your winning.
I believe I sent a pm for the information.
You don't have to be associated with Facebook at all.
Hope this clears up anything.

Thank you. It does clear things up. I'll PM you shortly. Right now, my wife is dragging me out the door to shop for a fireplace insert.

Top Bottom