What's new

Question about Corn Huskers lotion

I'm not a fan of the sent. However, while investigating CHL, I came across a post in the review of this product which has provided me the solution to the scent. The post suggested adding essential oil (EO) specifically lavander. A quick trip to the local health food store (Ok it wasn't short I spent about 45minutes smelling the different EOs before making my decision) and I returned with a bottle of Lavander EO and one of Bergamont EO. A couple drops of each in the bottle of CHL a whole lot of shaking and the stuff is now fantastic.

My guess is the Boric Acid is there for it's preservative properties, but it also happens to have antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. Then again Boric acid is supposed to burn Green so maybe that is why it is included, might have to try burning CHL to be sure.

As far as the original question of this thread....I can't say why it moisturizes, but it seems to work.

The post suggested adding essential oil (EO) specifically lavander. A quick trip to the local health food store (Ok it wasn't short I spent about 45minutes smelling the different EOs before making my decision) and I returned with a bottle of Lavander EO and one of Bergamont EO. A couple drops of each in the bottle of CHL a whole lot of shaking and the stuff is now fantastic.

Hmmmm. . . Gotta try that! :smile:

Top Bottom