What's new

QCS Fougere and QCS Iced Key Lime

Fougere is in my top 5 favorite list, very addictive scent and the performance is fantastic. I just used it for a solid month which is about 3 weeks longer than I normally go with any 1 soap or cream. I'm saving my Iced Key Lime for the first day the humidity kicks in.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I just got my first QCS cream, Mysore Sandalwood, and I love it so far. I was wondering about the Iced Key Lime so I may just have to try that! I had to ditch my AOS Sandalwood because for some reason it was making my skin feel dry and a bit burny. Gave it away. I wish the scent of the Mysore Sandalwood was as strong as the AOS, but I kind of wonder if it was all that fragrance that irritated my skin anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the scent of the Mysore Sandalwood actually seems a lot more natural to me than the AOS was also. I know the AOS uses essential oil as well, but it was so strong that it almost came across as having some synthetic nature to it. The Mysore is lighter in scent, but it's also quite natural smelling to my nose.

Last edited:
Just had my shave w/IKL and finished off with some Vostok ASB. My face is very chilly. I definitely underestimated the amount of product I needed as I only had enough lather for two passes but no worries. There's always tomorrow.

You will find your sweat spot when lathering this shave soap and I hope you come to love the Vostok ASB and IKL as much as I.

I just received a tub of IKL along with a Vostok after shave balm. First additions to the den in almost 6 months as I have been working through a large backlog of creams and soaps. I shaved with it at the gym yesterday, it was FANTASTIC! I tried QCS early on and loved it, but had almost forgotten just how rich and slick the lather was.

Top Bottom