What's new

Proraso Green gift box at Shoppers Drug Mart

Hi Canucks,
Proraso Green gift tins are at Shoppers Drug Mart for Christmas. $24.99, includes preshave, shaving cream, aftershave balm. Decent deal if you like it, as the contents separately probably retail for $30+.
IMG_20171208_105945-1.jpg
IMG_20171208_105934.jpg

I went in when they first advertised them, couldn't find any, asked an employee, was told "if it's not out, we aren't getting any." Ugh. I really dislike this reply from uncaring workers. Anyway, a couple weeks later I'm wandering through and what do I see? 2 shelves of the kits. Now I'm debating on whether or not I should buy it and give business to them (not necessarily the company's fault for the answer I got, but still...).

I've never heard of that store, but I really like that tin and contents! I Googled Shoppers Drug Mart--is it like a Canadian Walgreen's?

I've never heard of that store, but I really like that tin and contents! I Googled Shoppers Drug Mart--is it like a Canadian Walgreen's?
Pretty much I guess. They always have a pharmacy, aisles of standard drugstore stuff, big fragrance section, usually a postal outlet, limited grocery section, seasonal gift/whatsit stuff, and photo/electronics area (honestly I don't know why they bother with that, nobody is ever in that part of their stores, ever).
They got bought out a couple years ago by Loblaws, a massive grocery chain, and they're merging loyalty programs soon.
The one thing I notice Walgreens has (in my limited experience) that SDM doesn't is clothes. :p I bought swim shorts at a Walgreens in Vegas earlier this year when I forgot to pack some on a work trip.

Interesting: When I google "Proraso Green gift box", this thread comes up first.

Top Bottom