What's new

Post your shave dens!

I had to dig most of it out from under the cabinet. I can't stand a cluttered counter top. All that stays out on the counter is the razor, brush and cream/soap/mug/bowl I'm currently using. There were a few items I didn't dig out. An L3 Gillette travel razor that's packed up in my travel kit along with my travel brush and soap and their containers and also some T&H Trafalgar AS and Nivea AS that were still under the counter. Will be getting rid of the Merkur 38C and Futur whenever I get around to putting them up for sale. I like the Futur, but it's hard to shave close to my beard line with it because its so much wider than the blade. The 38C is just too aggressive for me and I make a mess of my face every time I use it. I was under the impression the 38C has the same head as the 34C HD, but it's much more aggressive than the 34 to me.

$IMG_1529.jpg

Since I'm spending more time away from home than I do at home, I started a Den away from Den.
I think it's coming along. I absolutely loath the hard water here though.
$20140903_142435[1].jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
" A.fear of shave dens is a sign of retarded.sexual and emotional maturity.."

Or something like that.
Frank:
proxy.php
...or "A fear of shave dens is the result of the constant battle between the 3 levels of awareness (the preconscious, the conscious, and the unconscious), and the 3 basic structures of personality (the id, the ego, and the superego).
proxy.php

attachment.php
“A [shave den] with plenty of provisions is better than a [starving bathroom]”. Irish Proverb

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Long live the Count!

:laugh:
Jay:
Awww shucks...now 'ya should-da not said dat'.
proxy.php

Although I'm not worthy :ouch1:..., I must warn you though. If you intend to work on my vanity...I salute you because if you honor me further with such kind script, I'm liable to start 'cheesing' from 'cheek-to-cheek' like my grandmothers Cheshire Cat.
proxy.php

Anyways, I've always strived to be creative (images & quotes), because it signals and highlights my own individuality...I'll try to keep it up!

But seriously, I am humbled and thanx for the 'shout-out'! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
“That is part of the beauty of all [things shaving]. You discover that your [interests] are universal…, that you're not…isolated from anyone..”. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Last edited:
Top Bottom