What's new

Post your coffee set up pics!!

Hey guys! SHow us what gets you up in the morning! What do you use for your coffee set up? Espresso? French press? Vac pot? What accessories do you use? How about grinders? Post some pics so we can salavitate!:w00t:

Hey. Great initiative!

My setup is quite simple, but it makes espresso almost as good as what I've been served by barista's in Scandinavia. There's just a tiny roasty note due to a few degrees higher temperature than ordinary espresso-machines. (88*C)
This is a great alternative if you enjoy great milk based coffee or straight espresso. A setup like mine costs about 150$
The Bialetti Brikka is a more advanced edition of the Classic "Bialetti Moka Express"
proxy.php

Bialetti Brikka revolutionizes the espresso making and drinking experience. Thanks to a special pressure-controlled valve you can now enjoy the rich and intense flavor of a creamy coffee.

With the Brikka, you can enjoy a special coffee every day without leaving the comfort of your kitchen. The Brikka system is the product of intense technological and qualitative research by Bialetti and is patented worldwide. Carefully follow the instructions and enjoy an authentic espresso with "crema" just like one from the Italian bar. Bialetti Brikka is yet another great product brought to you by the ever present “little man with the moustache”.

Back to my setup.

I use a 4cup Bialetti Brikka (espressocups)
Bialetti Tuttocrema (milk/cappuccino frother )
Bosch coffee grinder (Cheap type)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom