What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
proxy.php

I'm digging the festive hard hat.

Gah. I live not 30 minutes from Boswells. I have some Christmas money, and I'm thinking of heading up and seeing about a pipe. I love their tobacco.

Their pipes seem to be well sought after! I certainly like mine! Let's see a pic of your new one! I would imagine you couldn't walk in there without getting some tobacco too!!!

Their pipes seem to be well sought after! I certainly like mine! Let's see a pic of your new one! I would imagine you couldn't walk in there without getting some tobacco too!!!

Well, I picked one up today. Pics to follow when I get a chance. Ive already smoked a bowl or two, and I have to say, I'm impressed. My chosen pipe smokes very cool, and the draw is perfect. Id be interested to see if J.M. can make me a churchwarden stem for it at some point in the future. ;)

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Id be interested to see if J.M. can make me a churchwarden stem for it at some point in the future. ;)

Yes. I had Dan make one for me while I waited in the shop and smoked most of JM's complimentary tobacco. I believe he charged me $25 for the second stem

proxy.php

proxy.php

Smoking my Eaton/ Lady Godiva Corn Cob Pipe outside while on vacation in Alabama during Christmas. Temps were around 35 degrees, much warmer than the 12 degrees of Michigan. Happy to be back home, where I can smoke inside in the warmth!!

$IMG_0388_zps70a03252.jpg

I find it amazing that you can smoke in the firehouse, let alone in the truck! :thumbup1:

Believe me, if it bothered anyone I happened to be working with I would refrain. That being said, most enjoy partaking in some form of our beloved brown leaf!
Then there is always the outstanding joke when someone is asked if the smoke bothers them and they answer yes they are told to find a new line of work!
:w00t:

Top Bottom