What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

McClelland's Ashton Revival: Brindle Flake in my Tanganyika Kilimanjaro

$IMG_0920.JPG

this is my Nording Signature , i customized, i had it about 18 years was going to sell it but decided to rusticate it a bit more, and polish up the mouthpiece- it is actually a thick piece of briar

$Photo 18.jpg$Photo 19.jpg

Initiating my new self made Calabash system pipe with some Peretti's #333 cubed cut Burley, smokes like a dream...
$IMG_1250.jpg

Sitting out behind SWMBO's sister's house, enjoying some McClelland 35th Anniversary Stave Aged Virginia in my leather-wrapped, meerschaum-lined franken-Derby. Which is to say, an estate Derby pipe that had been converted to a Carey Magic Inch system (which they'll apparently do to any pipe you send in for a smallish fee).

$20130505_184313(0)-1.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sitting out behind SWMBO's sister's house, enjoying some McClelland 35th Anniversary Stave Aged Virginia in my leather-wrapped, meerschaum-lined franken-Derby. Which is to say, an estate Derby pipe that had been converted to a Carey Magic Inch system (which they'll apparently do to any pipe you send in for a smallish fee).

View attachment 332115
Now that there is the type of facial hair that says "I smoke a pipe"

Now that there is the type of facial hair that says "I smoke a pipe"

:biggrin1: That it is.

I have to say, the second bowl of the McC Virginia was much tastier in my B&B 2012 LE Tinsky pipe. Which, I guess, shouldn't be too surprising. It doesn't get as much use as it deserves; I'm much less nervous about lugging around a $10 eBay estate pipe in my gear bag than an irreplaceable $200 Mark Tinsky.

Top Bottom