What's new

Popcorn Sutton XXX Moonshine

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I picked up a bottle today. It was strong, smooth, a tad bit of sweet corn came through with a kick on the end that made your head do that liquor turn....whew!!!

IMG_2800[1].JPG

Wife's kin folks in the background.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I will have to look for that. When I was 18 I took a shot of straight Everclear on a dare. I will never do that again. I know that EC is basically glorified turpentine- I would like to try some decent shine one day

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I will have to look for that. When I was 18 I took a shot of straight Everclear on a dare. I will never do that again. I know that EC is basically glorified turpentine- I would like to try some decent shine one day

I've tried the real deal...ya know the one mashed and cooked up out in the woods. It was very good.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Aaron:
305394-9fb121ef9c1fa57a6f63ccd2dbde17cd.jpg
Hmmm...I'm interested....where can I get this stuff in the Bayou State
proxy.php

proxy.php
"Moonshine...it's like french kissing a dragon". John Green

Well, yer ganna have to go underground if ya know what I mean. If yer not willing to do that...just find a Specs liquor store, they have moonshine that's perddy dern tasty.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Aaron:
Would love to get my hands on some in the Mason Jars though. :001_rolle

Underground you say...how far underground?
proxy.php

proxy.php
"I used to think moonshine was bad for me...so I gave up thinking". Popular Saying

Try Climax moonshine. Smooth, with just a small rye bite at the end. Grain bill is like 80 corn, 10 barley, 10 rye. None of the nasty flavors or smells in a lot of shines. I've tried a few, and this is the tastiest legal shine. Haven't tried Popcorn's though.

Top Bottom