What's new

Plastic Tuck Boxes

Does anyone know if these are possible to buy these empty? I can't stand the cardboard tuck boxes and would prefer the plastic ones.

I haven't run across a web store that just sells empty tucks.

You could inquire with Razor Blades Club or some other store front that sells sampler packs by the blade (not full tucks). I am sure they have redundant plastic tucks they might be willing to sell for a nominal cost.

Or you could buy some blades, Dorco Premium or Shark Platinum for example, and donate the blades to the Exchange here or use them yourself.

Does anyone know if these are possible to buy these empty? I can't stand the cardboard tuck boxes and would prefer the plastic ones.
I’m the exact opposite!

Can we get rid of plastic tucks that kill planet earth and only have easy to recycle cardboard tucks instead?!

Now take my drama with a pinch of salt and take a look at all the 3D printed shave gear I have these days.

Now i just need a 3d printer
Or just have friends at work that have a 3D printer and ask them nicely to make it for you. I now have 2 custom made Old razor blade bin boxes

Attachments

• 1707221216887.jpeg
    1707221216887.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Shark Super Chrome comes in trhe plastic tuck at least they used to. I've repurposed several to hold different preferred brands in a nice container.

Shark Super Chrome comes in trhe plastic tuck at least they used to. I've repurposed several to hold different preferred brands in a nice container.
The tucks I have are cardboard like Super Stainless. I think only Shark Platinum out of the Sharks is packaged in plastic tucks.

Top Bottom