What's new

Pitralon Overload Is Heading My Way.

Gents, as soon as Phil sent the email letting us know the selection of Pitralon aftershaves were in stock at Bullgooseshaving.com I immediately ordered three of the available four. Swiss, Classic (German), and Pure (Austrian). I passed on the Polar, which is also Austrian, because it seems menthol heavy from the description and other than Alt Innsbruck, it is not my thing. I have been wanting to try these for years and now I have the opportunity.

Gents, as soon as Phil sent the email letting us know the selection of Pitralon aftershaves were in stock at Bullgooseshaving.com I immediately ordered three of the available four. Swiss, Classic (German), and Pure (Austrian). I passed on the Polar, which is also Austrian, because it seems menthol heavy from the description and other than Alt Innsbruck, it is not my thing. I have been wanting to try these for years and now I have the opportunity.

Polar is not menthol heavy. I have it and it is nothing like "Alcolado Glacial".

Polar has almost zero menthol in it. It's blue and perhaps a bit cool on the face but nowhere near the Alt. I love the pitralons!! Hope you enjoy em!

Be great to hear your take on the Pitralons. I agree with the others that Polar is light on Menthol. A shade less than the Classic actually.

I bought 3 of the 4, too. I got the Polar and passed on the Pure (it sounded too sweet for my taste). I used Polar today and there is zero menthol in it. I didn't get any cooling whatsoever. The scent is complex, I picked up lime and some earthiness, vetiver, perhaps. Not bad, but I liked the Classic better (which I used yesterday). Swiss is up for tomorrow!

What I really like about both so far, is the feeling of my skin afterwards. It's very soothing for an alcohol based splash.

Bunch of enablers!! I have a bottle of Classic on its way to go with my Swiss. I found it over on the bay for $15 shipped from Poland BIN. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom