What's new

FS Pipes - Dunhill, Savinelli, Vauen and More (Pic Heavy)

I have it on good authority that I have too many pipes. I've cleaned out the racks and these are the one's that I'm looking to part with. Main pic is on this post; I will update with more pics and prices on posts shortly. All pipes are shipped USPS within the US only.

DSCF0528.jpg

1960 Dunhill Shell Briar (59 4S) - $350
A gorgeous Shell Briar from the early '60s, this "59" straight Billiard features a beautiful ring grain pattern around the bowl, brought out by the iconic finish's medium sandblast and dark stain. At almost 60 years old, it reflects some condition issues, including some minor toothmarks, but that's little to be concerned about for such a classic and well-aged smoking instrument.

DSCF0512.jpg
DSCF0513.jpg
DSCF0514.jpg
DSCF0515.jpg
DSCF0516.jpg
DSCF0517.jpg

1967 Dunhill RL f/t 4R - $300
Dated to 1967, this vintage Pot from Dunhill is stamped "RL" and bears a striking resemblance to the English marque's "06" design, possessing the same sort of stout, muscular bowl. Here, said bowl rises at the fore of an arrow-straight shank-and-stem arrangement for a sleek, streamlined appearance in profile. In Group 4 size, this piece offers a comfortable, lightweight in-hand presence and displays a keen sense of balance between bowl and shank. No appreciable teeth marks to speak of.

DSCF0524.jpg
DSCF0525.jpg
DSCF0526.jpg
DSCF0527.jpg

Top Bottom