What's new

Pinaud Clubman - Too Much

Well, I tried it again this morning and you know what, it's not as bad as I thought. I didn't use as much, made sure my hands were good and wet, and slapped it on. It's actually kind-of pleasant.

I guess I shouldn't use it like I use my Booster - Pile it on because it feels good and the scent will be gone pretty darn quick!

I guess I shouldn't use it like I use my Booster - Pile it on because it feels good and the scent will be gone pretty darn quick!

This is a wise statement. Clubman is one of the longest lasting aftershaves out there. Starts strong, too.

Not a fan of the Clubman or the Bay, but I've been using a small sample of Vanilla I got from Garry and I really enjoyed, so does my girlfriend.

I dusted off a bottle of Clubman I had and gave it another try. It's a bit over the top for me, I.E. I don't care for the smell. Are all Pinaud like that? I work on my own from my apartment and I wanted something that I would enjoy for most of the day so I'm thinking of trying out a bay rum such as Captains but I'm not a fan of strong, intense smells. Suggestions?

Here is what I do, buy a bottle of alcohol and mix it together, it will calm it down and you'll have twice as much for .99 cents.

Top Bottom