What's new

PIF: What I want for Christmas Edition

I'm in!

My Christmas wish list is a Gillette New short comb, or a decent shave ready straight to begin learning with. I wouldn't mind finding some Cella, MWF or Speick balm in my stocking (no coal, got an abundance of that last year).

I'm in. What I'm wanting for Christmas is actually a gift for me and my wife. A flat screen tv, blu-ray player, and a Ruko (internet streaming device) for our bedroom.

I'm in...thanks for the awesome PIF!

Top on my Christmas wish list is the Razorock Amici Brush from Italian Barber.

Not in, but great idea for a PIF... very generous!

Top of my wishlist is an 8 inch continuous DMT Extra Fine for bevel setting. Also the B&B Essential Leather Notebook from FC.

I'm in!

My list is relatively short I'm new to this, but I picked up a lot of things I needed during the auctions in October. Top of my list right now, though, is Merkur 34c... not sure why, but I want THAT to be the razor I learn on, not the 2 I already have. :a52: I never do anything easy, though, so this is right on par...

I'm in.

looking for a georgetown scuttle, gillette new sc, and some MdC would be nice since I hear so many good things about it.

I'm in.

What I want is to be home for Christmas. Failing that, home next Christmas.

Failing that, I want to find an AS scent my wife likes that still rings 'Classic.' She doesn't like Aqua Velva, OS, any Clubman, Osage, and a few others.

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
I'm in.....

Hoping to have my snowblower running WAY before then......otherwise my gift will be a new shovel.....

I am in. I would like a Pebble smart watch. My wife and I would like a new Kuerig Vue 700. My daughters want lots of things... hence my wife and I probably will have the same wish list next Christmas. :crying:

Congrats Joamo. $images.jpg

Top Bottom