What's new

PIF - Vote for Your Favorite Picture and Win a B&B Essential Boar!

Which Picture is Your Favorite? Win a B&B Essential Boar!

• Red, Smoke, and Blue

• T&H Time

• SOC It to Ya

• How You Doin'?

• Kent Koln

Results are only viewable after voting.
Too late, but enjoyed the poll and thanks for offering up the PIF. Congrats to the winner... and sure seems that wet shavers are 'orny boogers, eh? :ohmy:

Love the B&BEB! But, I must vote for #4! I'm a Pinaud and Astra fan. Plus, I love vintage art and she is a beauty!

WOW! I won alright! :thumbup: ... made my day ...

Thanks James and all involved ... looking forward to getting and using this fine B&B Boar!

Cant help it, pic four " How you doin" just reminds me of SWMBO when we were a little younger. Also I highlighted this pic on the SOD forum when it was first posted. JUst a great pic IMHO.

WOW! I received the B&B Boar Brush from James ... :biggrin1:

"It be shore nuff purty!" (US Southern to English translation: "The brush is a beautiful!")

Thanks again James for running the contest and providing the B&B brush! :thumbup:

Last edited:
The brush came today! Can't wait to shave with it tomorrow.

It looks great, there is something I love about the color that I just can't put my finger on...:wink2:

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad the brushes made it to both of you safely. Enjoy!

WOW! I received the B&B Boar Brush from James ... :biggrin1:

"It be shore nuff purty!" (US Southern to English translation: "The brush is a beautiful!")

Thanks again James for running the contest and providing the B&B brush! :thumbup:

The brush came today! Can't wait to shave with it tomorrow.

It looks great, there is something I love about the color that I just can't put my finger on...:wink2:

I've got to go with #1. I'm a fan of my cheapo boar brush because I like a good scrubbing before I shave and it would be great to have a quality boar.

Top Bottom