What's new

PIF - Rhodium-Plated Gillette Slim (H3) - International - Open To All

I received it today and it is AMAZING !!! I also received a couple of soap samples that are new and not available yet , I cant wait to use the razor and soaps !!! I will update once I use it and the soaps ( only right to use the soaps with the razor ) and once again I would like to thank the amazing person who donated it and to Chris for the amazing job he did on it. Best Christmas EVER !!!!!

I received it today and it is AMAZING !!! I also received a couple of soap samples that are new and not available yet , I cant wait to use the razor and soaps !!! I will update once I use it and the soaps ( only right to use the soaps with the razor ) and once again I would like to thank the amazing person who donated it and to Chris for the amazing job he did on it. Best Christmas EVER !!!!!

Stan, I am thrilled to know that you are pleased with your PIF and the "extra goodies" I sent you. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences. I am very happy that our "anonymous donor" and I have been able to make your Christmas so special.

Enjoy your new razor in good health, my friend!

Pics or it didn't happen!

$100_0039.jpg$100_0041.jpg$100_0038.jpg$100_0042.jpg
I am not a photographer so sorry for the pic quality, they don't do the razor justice.

Top Bottom