What's new

PIF pipe.

That's a beauty, Thanks for the offer. All I have is a small bulldog. Been looking at something bigger for some cold weather relaxation.

I'm in!!

Just wanted to say again here, Thanks for the PIF Mike! I can't wait to try out the pipe. I've been thinking about diving down the Brown Leaf rabbit hole, especially since I'm supposed to be restraining from shaving purchases :wink2: I look forward to trying the tobacco, too. I feel very lucky to have won :thumbup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Just wanted to say again here, Thanks for the PIF Mike! I can't wait to try out the pipe. I've been thinking about diving down the Brown Leaf rabbit hole, especially since I'm supposed to be restraining from shaving purchases :wink2: I look forward to trying the tobacco, too. I feel very lucky to have won :thumbup:
Sabbaticals are not allowed here :biggrin:

Justin,

You need to get the Brown Leaf badge before I can send you the tobacco. I can't send it in good faith until that is done. It is only $1.00. Please don't miss out on the goodness that is the tobacco I will be sending you!!!!!

Justin,

You need to get the Brown Leaf badge before I can send you the tobacco. I can't send it in good faith until that is done. It is only $1.00. Please don't miss out on the goodness that is the tobacco I will be sending you!!!!!

Got my freshly plucked Brown Leaf badge :thumbup1:

Justin,

The package got in the mail today. You should have it on Wednesday. Sorry it took me so long. I have no excuse. I was probably smoking or something. :a39:

Okay, no probably about it. I was smoking.

Enjoy the goodies!

Top Bottom