What's new

GIVEAWAY! PIF - Personna blades

While this isn't as generous as @Eric_75 has been lately, I've got 23 various Personna blades to giveaway. I have tried so many times to like Personna blades because they have a loyal following here (and not just one particular blade, but many of them), but for some reason they just don't agree with me. So I've got 23 blades to giveaway, and I hope that whoever receives them, loves them! Again, these are various and assorted versions of Personna blades. Note that I'll end up removing the blades in the plastic tucks so that I can tape them on a piece of paper for easier mailing.

If you're interested, just say, "I'm in." I'll let this run for a week and choose a winner next Sunday evening and then mail them out the following Monday.

1699886208217.jpeg

If Europe is included I would be in for 10 blades. I don't have blade choices in my area. Thank you!
The few times that I have done this, I have forgotten to say "CONUS only" in the first posting. For that, I apologize. Fortunately for those in the CONUS, I can mail a sheet of blades for the cost of a stamp. Unfortunately, for those outside of the US, it costs significantly more to mail outside of the US. So I'll have to restrict it to CONUS.

Thanks to those of you who entered, and congrats @railer489 , you're the winner of these Personna blades. Shoot me a DM with your address, and I'll get them in the mail to you.

Top Bottom