What's new

Personna red, made in u.s.a.

Just recently bought a 100 pack of the "UK packaged" Personna Reds from Amazon, and the packing slip that came with it was written in Hebrew. So, ..... I'm assuming I have the Israeli Red Personnas. Smooth and comfortable in my Merkur 34C.

Last edited:

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Just recently bought a 100 pack of the "UK packaged" Personna Reds from Amazon, and the packing slip that came with it was written in Hebrew. So, ..... I'm assuming I have the Israeli Red Personnas. Smooth and comfortable in my Merkur 34C.

Hebrew? Can you post a picture?

I had the same experience when I purchased a sample pack from tryablade. The blade itself is labeled Personna Super "Made in USA." The paper wrapper has a red background and labeled Personna Platinum (check mark) with a blade drawing labeled "Personna SuperStainlless." BTW, I had a very good impression of the initial shave.

$IMG_20170129_131303964.jpg$IMG_20170129_131021450.jpg

Last edited:
the Personna Reds I have are the one's described as the U.K Package, doesn't say where they are made but it has the numbers 13-111-5 stamped on the bottom of package, I would think Red's made in USA would be the best IMHO

Top Bottom