What's new

Personna Med Prep has been discontinued/renamed

The positive is that going forward when people talk about Personna blades we can assume they are made in Germany unless things change or I have missed a particular Personna that is currently made somewhere other Germany.

I don't feel it was a worthwhile change to be honest. Brand recognition is a big part of businesses and also why band members fight for the rights to band names. You maybe right Andris83, I can only think that perhaps there may have been legal grounds to change the name because no business or party would walk away from a well established name/branding without a fight.
Shrugs: Who knows... ?

The most important part is if the blade remains the same if not of a higher quality, is still made in the US and also that nobody lost their jobs either.

Looking at the currant situation in Russia is a reminder of why we shouldn't put our all our eggs into one basket regardless of if it's one country or another. Thankfully DE blades are still very popular and there are a variety of great blades across the globe.

Too bad there are no longer any blades being made in Australia.

Top Bottom