What's new

Pecan Pie?

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448573943.198368.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I normally don't eat sweets, but I just got done eating a slice of Pecan Pie from Sweetie-licious. I live a half a mile away from the bakery. The owner has won national baking awards, and the bakery's been featured on The Food Network, The Today Show, and others. Like I said, I normally don't eat sweets, but that pie was mighty tasty.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I normally don't eat sweets, but I just got done eating a slice of Pecan Pie from Sweetie-licious. I live a half a mile away from the bakery. The owner has won national baking awards, and the bakery's been featured on The Food Network, The Today Show, and others. Like I said, I normally don't eat sweets, but that pie was mighty tasty.

She and her bakery make some of the best pies I've ever eaten. We're lucky to live close enough to get them right from her bakery. To get them mail-order now you have to order through Williams-Sonoma.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
She and her bakery make some of the best pies I've ever eaten. We're lucky to live close enough to get them right from her bakery. To get them mail-order now you have to order through Williams-Sonoma.

If you're ever interested in getting together and talking shop... it sounds as though it wouldn't be too difficult travel wise.

Top Bottom