bobby, buddylee
Where do you live?
colorado springs, colorado
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
soldier
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur de
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cooking, mountain biking, mustangs, reading, racquetball
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Just a normal guy who is getting the lost art of wet shaving

Hi Robert, welcome to B&B and to the Hall of Fame! Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.:thumbup1:

Thanks for your service! As active-duty, you are entitled to wear a badge denoting your status that goes right under your user name. It's free, and just B&B's way to thank those who have chosen to serve thier country. If you're interested, go to the "Barbershop" forum in the "Everything Else" section of B&B and post in the "Active Duty and Veteran Check-In" thread there. One of our Moderators, Phil (luvmysuper), will get you hooked right up.

There are some links in my signature to areas of B&B of special interest to beginning shavers--perhaps you might like to have a look at them. If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

For fun, I thought I would look up my entry into the "hall" and see what I put; it wasn't much. Almost 2 years have passed since I first joined and posted in this forum. Boy how things have changed for me. I was TDY in Stuttgart, Germany when I joined and made these posts. I bought a new Merkur razor at a tobacco and pipe shop in Stuttgart. My cream and ASB was AoS sandalwood.
Now, I'm 70 something shaves into straights using a shavette (Universal) and have mostly shifted to soaps. Tabac being my current favorite. I'm planning to buy a nice straight later in the year and learn to strop properly. At some point, I plan to learn how to hone. I'm making this post for myself to look at down the road to see where I was and where I'm going. I'll try and not let almost 2 years go by before I post again to this thread. I'm thinking annually will do the trick. These posts are like miniature personal time capsules. See you in a year!

Hello and welcome, Robert. Great to have you here on B&B. This is a super forum and you will learn a lot here.

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself in the HoF.

It is always good to put some background info with a screen name.

Kick back and enjoy your time on B&B

attachment.php
Robert!

Top Bottom