What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
O.M.G. See, this is what I miss out on because I‘m not on the FB. I love it and want one. The Moe is my favorite Pally handle. Congrats.

Sorry, but the fact is I gave up on our Vendor's Store here. Other than two or three old friends, over the past few years I never found a way to build/sustain engagement. We created the FB group in 2018, and it just took off.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I used my new Mandarin today- its 6th shave since I got it 3 weeks ago. It is outstanding. An incredibly dense, full knot that doesn't hog lather. Backbone and soft tips with a hint of gentle scrub. Imagine a Simpsons Manchurian and a 2012 era Simpson 2 band having a giant baby together. Just delightful. Pictured here with an Astor in Best.
Paladin Astor.JPG

Everyone, I started a club under the clubs and brotherhood section called "The Great Hall of the Paladin's Guild". Please if you will, post some of your Paladins in that section too. Just trying to spread the love of these great brushes even more, and I appreciate your help in getting that thread going. Thanks everybody.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

The Pigeon says, hey you, yeh you the hairy one. The Paladin turns toward the open window and says, are you talking to me? Bird, yeh you I've been watching you every morning putting Pigeon poop all over your face, what gives? Paladin, this is not bird poop, this is shaving soap you bird brain. Bird, hey buddy it looks like bird poop to me, so you're telling me that your boss goes out and buys bird poop, then uses you to whip up the poop so he can put poop all over his face?

Pal P7.jpg

Photo: Vivian Maier)

Paladin, I'm telling you again it's not bird poop, it's shaving soap. Bird, if anyone would know about bird poop it's me and it sure looks like bird poop to me! Paladin, why am I talking to you, you just an ignorant bird. Bird, I take offense to that, I am a city bird I get around, I see all kinds of things, I’m cultured all you do is just sit on a shelf all day or until someone moves you and as I've noticed you never leave the bathroom, so who is the ignorant one?

shave soap.jpg

(Image from TSN Lather Shots 2/17/2019 Beau)

Paladin, ok so you've seen more of the world then me, but you're still ignorant you don't know shaving soap from bird poop, for a bird that is soooo worldly you should know that you don't shave with poop. Bird, hey do you know what you put on your boss's face comes out of me every 20 minutes, so believe me sucker I know bird poop when I see it, so don't tell me it's something else other than bird poop. Paladin. you're giving me a headache just go away.

Bird, well I know when I'm not wanted, besides there are more important things I gotta do than watch a fool put poop all over his face (the Paladin gives a sigh of relief), but I'll be back tomorrow with a whole lot of friends, because they ain't going to believe this until they see it. The Bird continues to talk, hey Paladin I got an idea, tomorrow me and my friends will give you as poop as you want and you don't have to thank us, it's our pleasure, in fact it's our gift to you, see you tomorrow. Paladin, I can't wait, how did I ever get so lucky.

Last edited:

Owen Bawn

Used my El Dorado today. What a knot. I like the modified fan- reminds me of an M7 in that regard, which makes sense, as I believe the El Dorado is based on the long lost Simpson M8. Or it looks like an M6 that hung around Jose Canseco's locker, if you know what I mean...
In any case, this is one fantastic knot in a most elegant handle. Bravo, Paladin!
paladin3 cut.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh this thread is torture! 😂

I’ve wanted a Paladin for a long while. Fell in love with the Harlequin stock as soon as I saw it. They’ve just been out of my reach in general.

Fortunately a very good shave buddy decided to downsize his stable and gave me dibs along with a deal only a crazy person would pass up! So I have at least the one! 😍

26mm Chief

28D3FCB6-6ABC-487A-BCDA-2F9ECA30BBD3.jpeg

Owen Bawn

I have 4 Paladins (2 Chiefs), and hadn't used either in a while as I've been on a Simpsons' jag. Have even considered selling one of them, as 26mm often feels too big for me. But today I used the Chief in faux ivory and my knees buckled it was so pleasurable. Great density, powerful scrub with no hint of scritch, plenty of backbone and terrific lather release. This brush ain't going anywhere. Second from the right.

Paladins 4a.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone provide information on the current 2CLNF8 and 2CLNK8 knots? Looking to buy my first Paladin but there are no information on the Paladin website on the newer knots. Any and all help appreciated.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Can anyone provide information on the current 2CLNF8 and 2CLNK8 knots? Looking to buy my first Paladin but there are no information on the Paladin website on the newer knots. Any and all help appreciated.

I'd say what I posted in Knot Notes with reference to 2CLNJ6, 2CLNL6, 2CLNA7, 2CLNE7, 2CLNF7, and 2CLNG7 applies as well to all knots we received last year, including *F8s and *K8s.

Thanks ChiefBroom. Would you say these knots are gel tipped or offer a little more, as you say, "presence".
I am sensitive to brushes with any scritch. thanks

Top Bottom