What's new

FSOT Paladin 2023 Contributor Brush, RudyVey 25mm STF, Greencult 2.0, Declaration Grooming

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSOT: CONUS only please shipping and PayPal fees included

IMG_6285.jpeg

Paladin Chief 2023 Contributors Limited Edition 26mm Paladin Select Badger knot polished graphite handle - $160 or trade for a different taller Paladin Handle in 26mm or SV 2.0
IMG_6294.jpeg

IMG_6291.jpeg

IMG_6292.jpeg

RudyVey Muhle 25mm STF in Rudy’s Ivory ‘22 contributor handle look alike, gently used, well taken care of - $70 this is a fantastic brush, I just have two of these and am looking to downsize.
IMG_6296.jpeg
IMG_6298.jpeg

Greencult 2.0 Level 2 and Level 3 plates - $115
IMG_6287.jpeg
IMG_6289.jpeg

Declaration Grooming Sellout Soap & Splash Set used 3 times - $25 or trade for Canada Shaving Soap, Barrister and Mann Waves, or make me a trade offer.
IMG_6295.jpeg

What I’m interested in for a trade:

• Paladin Ichabod, Samurai, or taller handle Paladin
  • Karve Overlander in SS
  • SV 2.0 Brush
  • Possibly open to other trade offers, worst I can say is no thank you. Think nice badger brushes 😃
Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have, or if you would like more pictures.

Thanks so much, I hope you have a great day! 😃🤙

Paladin, Greencult, and DG set still available.

Really hoping to trade the DG set. Could possibly be tempted to trade for a New SC with straight teeth as well.

Going to close this down for the meantime. Will repost the brush in the future. Thank you buyers and B&B!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom