What's new

Orange Monster

View attachment 217102

Not as if anyone doesn't already know what they look like, or at least most do, but here is mine. Still getting used to the fit, I may need to add a link back in to the bracelet, but I like the watch a lot so far. Lume is amazing on it, and I like having the day and the date on the face. Its a bit smaller than the Bluering I am used to wearing, but not in a strange way.

I am probably going to get a nato band for it eventually. I also saw a Hadley Roma band that was 'kevlar' style with orange stitching, which I saw on someone elses Orange Monster and it looked really nice.

You really should try switching out the clasp and adding the one without the divers extension for when you don't need to fit it over a wet suit. I found it much more comfortable this way.

View attachment 217102

Not as if anyone doesn't already know what they look like, or at least most do, but here is mine. Still getting used to the fit, I may need to add a link back in to the bracelet, but I like the watch a lot so far. Lume is amazing on it, and I like having the day and the date on the face. Its a bit smaller than the Bluering I am used to wearing, but not in a strange way.

I am probably going to get a nato band for it eventually. I also saw a Hadley Roma band that was 'kevlar' style with orange stitching, which I saw on someone elses Orange Monster and it looked really nice.

Great watch. I tried my Black MOnster on a NATO and found it to be too heavy for the band. I ordered a Seiko rubber strap at the same time as the NATO and alternate the watch on the bracelet and rubber strap every couple of months. It's my daily beater and has been bulletproof. I don't care how many walls or doorjams I accidentally slam it into...

Cheers!

I recommend always buying them with the bracelet. The Seiko rubber straps are cheap, good luck finding a bracelet. It's one of the nicest in the industry.

I recommend always buying them with the bracelet. The Seiko rubber straps are cheap, good luck finding a bracelet. It's one of the nicest in the industry.

x2. The bracelet is fantastic. I picked up the rubber strap a couple of years after I purchased my Black Monster on the bracelet.

Here it is with the new Maratac band - .
$IMAG0275.jpg

Top Bottom