What's new

Old Spice Mondays

Sort of asked a question about Old Spice above, but I guess I wasn't specific enough. Is there any Old Spice product that one can purchase today that still smells like the Old Spice from the Sixties (for those old enough to remember)? I bought the OS Classic the other day, and at least to me, it is not even close to the original (or at least the smell I remembered from 45 years ago)

You won't find it in stores, but you can still locate bottles of the Shulton OS aftershave on eBay. I'm not sure that the stuff from the 60s would still be worthwhile ... never tried it. But some of the 80s stuff is absolutely still good.

Early morning meetings today so I was at the work gym by 5...no time for a wet shave, however it is Monday so I threw on some of the 50/50 P&G Vijon OS mix for good measure. Without the burn, it's just not the same unfortunately :(

I did pick up a 50's OS shaving mug off the bay last week that is arriving this afternoon. I think a relaxing, nighttime shave using my new mug is in order!

Happy OS Monday to all!

Old Spice Original Lather Shaving Cream, Old Spice Classic Body Wash, Old Spice Classic Deodorant/Antiperspirant & Old Spice Classic/Vi Jon AS Mix. Happy Old Spice Monday Gents!

Proraso Green whipped up in my OS mug, OS Classic deodorant, and P&G OS/Dollar Spice AS mix.

I think I may need to pick up some OS cream from WCS in the next few weeks to add to my OS Monday...

As always, OS Monday making my Monday morning just a little more tolerable!

Monday-Memorial Day-USA
3rd Generation Old Spice User-The 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Two Generations:
Leo Connell-WWI-U.S. Army
Bill Baptist-WWI-U.S. Navy
Bob Connell, Sr.-WWII-U.S. Navy-Today was also my Dad’s Birthday!

Prep: Hot Shower-Stirling Scots Pine Bath Soap
Soap: Old Spice Cream
Razor: Gillette Fat Handle Tech (Triangular Slots)
Blade: Gillette 7 O’Clock Black SP (4)
Brush: Old Spice Barber Boar
Aftershave: Shulton Old Spice

WTG-XTG-ATG (adjusted angle for my beard a bit)

I used the Old Spice cream this morning and stayed with the Fat Handle Tech and 7 O’Clock Black SP. The Old Spice boar brush whipped up a great lather. I finished up with Shulton Old Spice. Great Memorial Day Shave!

Bob

proxy.php

Top Bottom