What's new

Ok. we love our bikes.so let's see those Bike pictures.

Oh... My father got cancer in Nov. and died in Feb. A friend of mine got into a car accident and died riding his bike. (not wearing a helmet) My wife broke her leg (she is already in a wheel chair since birth) and has had complications since.

BUT I want to put that all behind me and focus on my health and my family's well being. Maybe a Tuesday bike ride.... That sounds like fun. Don't worry I won't overdo it. Will have to break out the Centurion, oh... BTW I also have a Sun Recumbent sport. Altogether I have four bikes.

Oh... My father got cancer in Nov. and died in Feb. A friend of mine got into a car accident and died riding his bike. (not wearing a helmet) My wife broke her leg (she is already in a wheel chair since birth) and has had complications since.

BUT I want to put that all behind me and focus on my health and my family's well being. Maybe a Tuesday bike ride.... That sounds like fun. Don't worry I won't overdo it. Will have to break out the Centurion, oh... BTW I also have a Sun Recumbent sport. Altogether I have four bikes.

Sorry to hear about your father death and other mishaps. ..any pics of the bikes?

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
This is the bike which I am riding right now.

My bike is blue, I reckon. I don't think it's that good of a color. But the bike gives me transportation.

$Mens-Good-Vibrations-26-Cruiser-26625.jpg

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
History: I bought this bike 2 years ago. It was in early December.

The rear cog went bad. So I made a phone call to Huffy. She said that I would be sent the whole rear wheel. I had to wait about 3 weeks.

Then it arrived , and I was riding the bike in the winter.

The bike cost only 100 USD plus taxes. But it had that cog trouble, the steering thing was good only when I tightened it as hard as I could, and it other small defects.

I reckon a person gets what he pays for .

History: I bought this bike 2 years ago. It was in early December.

The rear cog went bad. So I made a phone call to Huffy. She said that I would be sent the whole rear wheel. I had to wait about 3 weeks.

Then it arrived , and I was riding the bike in the winter.

The bike cost only 100 USD plus taxes. But it had that cog trouble, the steering thing was good only when I tightened it as hard as I could, and it other small defects.

I reckon a person gets what he pays for .

Cool

I guess this was my first 'daredevil" bike. I got it when i was 13 and used to take on high ramps with it.

Schwinn mag scrambler SX100
proxy.php

Here is a picture of my "Bent" just got it up and running again. its been about a year since I rode it last. Gonna take it out tomorrow.
$bent.jpg

$rocky.jpg

Not the best picture, but believe me - it's my beloved early 90s Rocky Mountain Titanium frame thats trying to hide in the bushes.

Fork: Surly 1x1
Wheels: NC 17 Lupus/It's Pete
Brakes: Magura HS 33
Singlespeed road-trim with fast Michelin tyres.
But today I'm using it with a Sram X7 dereuiller (1x9).

Other members of my - well - cycling den:

$salsa.jpg
Salsa Casseroll

Missing:
Felt F-95 (low-budget roadbike)
Diamant Elan (generic everyday-bike)

Last edited:
Top Bottom