What's new

Now Why Didn't You Tell Me About This Art of Shaving Stuff?

If the scent of sandalwood is not to your liking, then use one of the others, or even the unscented. I have never been in an AoS store, so I can't speak about their pompousness, I'm simply basing my input on their lathering products and their great performance.

As far as Chuck Norris goes, the last I heard he doesn't need anyone to defend his good name, it defends itself. However, if Chuck Norris had his own line of shave soap, it would occupy the same corner of the universe that contains AoS.

I am just teasing ya know. I don't really have anything to say about the soap. I just don't like the company, and you can use AoS to your heat's content.

I still think Chuck wouldn't touch AoS' part of the universe with a 1 Trillion AU pole.:laugh:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I am just teasing ya know. I don't really have anything to say about the soap. I just don't like the company, and you can use AoS to your heat's content.

I still think Chuck wouldn't touch AoS' part of the universe with a 1 Trillion AU pole.:laugh:

Doesn't he shave with the edge of his hand only anyways?

Hmm... you both make good points. Can mere steal even nick Chuck Norris' whiskers?

I agree with you and don't want to give my money to AoS/P&G. You can always, if you're interested in this soap, try Czech & Speake soaps; same Valobra made formula with nicer scents.

Top Bottom