What's new

Northern and Southern Foods

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Before all this started we were out walking on the riverwalk in San Antonio and decided to stop in one of the restaurants and have a snack. I don’t remember the name but we stopped at a Mexican food joint, sat outside, and ordered guacamole. They waiter brought whole avocados and the rest of the fixings and prepared it at our table. The only thing that was done differently was that he squeezed an orange into the guacamole.
I had never even thought of that but man was it ever delicious.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Before all this started we were out walking on the riverwalk in San Antonio and decided to stop in one of the restaurants and have a snack. I don’t remember the name but we stopped at a Mexican food joint, sat outside, and ordered guacamole. They waiter brought whole avocados and the rest of the fixings and prepared it at our table. The only thing that was done differently was that he squeezed an orange into the guacamole.
Grapefruit juice is good too.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Grapefruit juice is good too.
Hmm, have to try these.

Top Bottom