What's new

Nivea Scents?

I think these are all the Nivea after shave balms do they all have the same scent or if the scents are different can you let me know what they are:
Nivea Sensitive (Dark Blue)
Nivea Cooling (Light Blue)
Nivea Ocean
Nivea Deep (Black)
Nivea Protect Care (Dark Blue)

1000001112.jpg

I have this Nivea Sensitive Aftershave Balm - it's hard to describe. It smells a little like showet gel, and clean, simple. It reminds me of locker rooms.

The differences aren't just the scent, the Protect and Care is an alcoholic balm, the Sensitive and Cooling are alcohol free balms, and the Deep is an alcoholic splash. I've only ever tried the Deep, and I quite like it.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I love Nivea products. They all work really well for me especially the scents as they are not to over powering as some can be. Many don’t like them for whatever reasons and that is okay. We are all different and we like and dislike many different things.

Nivea aftershave balms and creams are excellent and I really like the brand*, but when asked to describe their scent I couldn’t come up with anything more exciting than mild, pleasant, inoffensive.

B.

* The exception are their shaving creams.
They work well, but I am a bit apprehensive about the silicone component in Nivea shaving creams that supposedly harms shaving brushes. As there are so many excellent shaving soaps and creams, I tend to use different shaving soaps and creams.

Nivea aftershave balms and creams are excellent and I really like the brand*, but when asked to describe their scent I couldn’t come up with anything more exciting than mild, pleasant, inoffensive.
Agreed on all counts. I really like the Sensitive aftershave balm. I even use it as a face lotion on days that I don't shave. And, yeah, the scent is exactly as you described - "mild, pleasant, inoffensive."

Top Bottom