What's new

Newbie here

I have been lurking for a while, and decided to join. I'm 21 years old, studying engineering in Sydney, Australia.

I started wetshaving a few weeks ago ... the transition from green gillette goo and expensive multibladed cartridges to brush and blade has been successful. Picked up how to correctly use a HD quickly and have barely had any problems. Single fact that has most improved my shaves ? Stretching the skin. Have gone from needing an against the grain pass at the end to 3 pass almost BBS.

My shaving rig consists of a Merkur HD, Feather blades, Rooney style 1 medium in super, Proraso green cream, proraso pre post (bought it cheap on ebay after reading the review here ... absolutely love it. Will be wonderful once our hot aussie summer hits) trumpers rose, trumpers almond and coral skinfood. I'm so impressed with proraso that i might sell the trumpers products, very soon.

Anyway .. i hope to pick up a few more pointers here that can help improve my shave. I've gone from dreading the quick 5 minute shave in the shower to thoroughly enjoying the 20 or so minutes it takes me.

Thanks,
Mick

Top Bottom