What's new

Newbie from Mid Missouri

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I just finished a great shave trying the notorious Feather hi stainless. Wonderful blade with my Merkur 34c. I do a 2 pass shave and this without question is my favorite so far. I think i may stop and buy a bunch now. It really was that good. I used it with Proraso cream. Wow happy!

One thing about this sample pack of Feather though. The packaging was black/silver. The blade had their trademark feather. The white plastic case had their name and Japan on it. Just wondering if this is just old packaging or a knock off?
It is the same blade , the marketing makes a different package design for different locations.

Welcome from Columbia, MO! I just started myself about a month ago and know I'll never go back. I just started using a Feather and after 2 great and easy shaves I found out how hard they bite! I got a pretty good cut on my lip that still wants to bleed 2 days later! Maybe as we get more soaps, etc. we can meet up and make some trades.

Joe

Marc,

Welcome to the forum, we're pleased to have you as a member. Looks like you're off to a good start with some quality equipment. Once you get more into wet shaving, you're going to find yourself shaving more often, simply because you enjoy it. Best wishes!

Top Bottom