What's new

newbie checking in!

Hello and greetings to all. I started wet shaving 14 months ago after purchasing a KCG at walmart. I have always been particular about my shave since my USMC days. This was an altogether different animal that needed to be tamed but the transition has been very enjoyable. I wanted to say thank you to the guys on this forum for all your posts. By using google i have learned way beyond what i imagined i would from this forum and others in the community. That first KCG and can of barbasol has led to 50+ "many repeats" vintage gillette razors, several, several soaps with some definite favorites, lifetime stock pile of nacets and perma sharp blades. and wide array of synthetic brushes. In hindsight maybe i shouldnt be thanking you guys haha... anyway i hope i can contribute to the community and its very nice to be here

Hello and greetings to all. I started wet shaving 14 months ago after purchasing a KCG at walmart. I have always been particular about my shave since my USMC days. This was an altogether different animal that needed to be tamed but the transition has been very enjoyable. I wanted to say thank you to the guys on this forum for all your posts. By using google i have learned way beyond what i imagined i would from this forum and others in the community. That first KCG and can of barbasol has led to 50+ "many repeats" vintage gillette razors, several, several soaps with some definite favorites, lifetime stock pile of nacets and perma sharp blades. and wide array of synthetic brushes. In hindsight maybe i shouldnt be thanking you guys haha... anyway i hope i can contribute to the community and its very nice to be here
Glad to have you around 👍🏼

psssst, mister newb..... are you familiar with GRUME?

0A9524A3-48E9-467D-9AFA-18879C90C82B.jpeg

No i cant say that i am :)???
@ your service 😎

okay okay im new but could use the restraint haha
Hardcore: GRUNE (Gentlemanly Restraint Until November's End)
1) @FoolishMortal - SOTMC
2) @Multum in parvo - impactful
3) @kjbarth - GRUYERE
4) Markdad2 - out (11/8: B&M soap)
5) @hopper_64 - No Shave November
6) @JAHE
7) @tjsgarden
8) @iver
9) @RookieGuy
10) @cryhavoc
11) @FL shaver
12) @Jayson74
13) @LJBraaten
14) Jack Goossen - out (11/8: Marvel)
15) @linty1
16) @silverlifter
17) Alum Ladd - out (11/5: RFB)
18) @Cranky James :(
19) @lasta
20) @Doti B
21) @Guido75
22) @VerbaVolant
23) @Roedeer
24) @Stuart Ganis
25) @SunShave
26) Trollky - out (11/14: DR Harriswhaling)
27) @sandorfi - SOTMC
28) @Chef455
29) @JWCowboy
30) @Buflow
31) pow0622

Top Bottom