What's new

New WSP Earl Silver tip

I just had to send my Monarch back as the hair loss was rapidly accelerating to about 10 hairs/shave. I simply asked for an exchange and Lee sent me a prepaid shipping label to send my brush back for a replacement. Completely hassle free. I hope the new brush is a winner, will have to reconsider WSP brushes if I get another dud. However, I do still enjoy their soaps. Top notch customer service too.

any updates, im drooling over WSP brushes cause of you ahha

After many shaves over time it seems to have softened up like losing backbone a little floppy. That's the only drawback for me. I didn't have a lot of sheading and the brush is well made. It is a super soft silver tip and definitely feels that way on my face. It works great with creams and softer soaps. With hard soaps you will need a little extra time loading ( I do any way ) and get great lathers but in the end worth it. One other thing it seems to hold heat well. I would look at the WSP and what Omega has to offer at the same price range in Silver tip. They will probably compare pretty evenly. Good luck.

Top Bottom