What's new

New Way to Add Water to Lather

I really enjoyed reading this post Jim , I find it very It very fascinating to talk to old timers abhout shaving. I still remember your post from years ago wih the older fellow hou met at the country club, . That was one of my all time favorite posts ever on b and b.

Yo quiero ser Bernard.
Seriously, if I am alive at 95, I'll be very impressed with myself. And if my grandson is buying me DE shaving supplies at that age, well ...

Thanks guys. I gave Bernard my telephone number and he gave me his. He has a free cell phone with a limited number of minutes on it and asked me to visit him rather than call. I am leaving to visit my BIL next week and as soon as I return I will pay him a visit and will fill you in on his wisdom.

Great story. Sounds like a very dapper elderly gent. Enjoy your next visit - I imagine this chap has so much to tell

And so begins SAD (Spritzer Acquisition Disorder).

First meeting's at my place.

BTW...GREAT story. Many thanks for sharing. Keep on keepin' on, Bernard!

Wow, awesome. He's about the same age as my great grandpaw who recently has started losing his grip on reality. His dementia is developing fairly quickly. He has given me quite a few wet shaving supplies. I use his old slim pretty often, it's one of the 2 razors I have that I use. My mom used to always get him a bunch of shaving supplies for Christmas, he particularly liked brut lol. He always was pushing me to better myself and be a good, upstanding member of society. He was a pastor in the church of God of prophecy, an old time Pentecostal church that we have down here in Alabama. He taught me a lot of stuff about life, and was always giving me helpful hints. It is really sad to see his mind deteriorating the way it is. He was always a big strong man, kept a garden until about 2 years ago when he just couldn't anymore. Bernard sounds like he will be a very interesting friend. Send him the best from B&B.
[emoji83]

Top Bottom