What's new

New to the Forum

Hello Everyone. I have been been wet shaving a few years now but I finally just decided to join B&B last week. My old job required me to adhere to strict grooming standards and had to shave pretty much everyday. Mach 3s and Fusions were ok, but it got too expensive for my budget so I looked for an alternative. I’m glad I did because I found out about the crazy world of traditional wet shaving.

I am by no means an expert but with about a 15 years of wet shaving, (the first 10 years, I used 1 razor almost exclusively) I have learned a few tricks through my daily trial and error as well as from reading up on forums and watching Youtube videos. I’m happy to be here and I hope that I keep learning from you good people. Thank you.

Ahit J Pogi

Hello Everyone. I have been been wet shaving a few years now but I finally just decided to join B&B last week. My old job required me to adhere to strict grooming standards and had to shave pretty much everyday. Mach 3s and Fusions were ok, but it got too expensive for my budget so I looked for an alternative. I’m glad I did because I found out about the crazy world of traditional wet shaving.

I am by no means an expert but with about a 15 years of wet shaving, (the first 10 years, I used 1 razor almost exclusively) I have learned a few tricks through my daily trial and error as well as from reading up on forums and watching Youtube videos. I’m happy to be here and I hope that I keep learning from you good people. Thank you.

Ahit J Pogi
Welcome to B&B Pareng poging pinoy? 🤔😅

Last edited:
Top Bottom