What's new

New Proraso Green Review *First Shave* (W/PICS)

Italian barber is a first class operation for sure. I'm waiting for the sandalwood formulation to become available then it'll be time for a nice size order :)

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, do you know if Proraso changed the nick sealer at all? New packaging or new formulation?

Matt, I'm not sure what exactly is the "nick sealer", but if you mean the plastic cap then no. This is still the same cap as the older version and it's still fragile. The trick to preserve it is to not tighten it up when closing.

Used mine this morning, it still has that splendid menthol kick to it. I'd say it's more thirsty than RR Artisan line but it performs well. This reformulation is not a dud! :thumbup:

Have loved all Proraso products that I have tried. The green jar pre shave has been a life saver, it really helps soften my tough beard!!!

I would like to apologize in advance, since I'm new to the traditional shaving game. How does this Proraso differ from the Proraso I found on Amazon or repackaged in Bath & Body Works?

Matt, I'm not sure what exactly is the "nick sealer", but if you mean the plastic cap then no. This is still the same cap as the older version and it's still fragile. The trick to preserve it is to not tighten it up when closing.

I think what racoonandbrush is talking about is the Syptic Gel.

Good and accurate review! I might add you need only a fraction of the product to get a 3 pass lather. I like my proraso green as much as I love my Arko!

Huh... never new Proraso had SLS in it... Then again never bought it yet either to know that it does.
No wonder it has a reputation for lathering easily!

Top Bottom