What's new

New look for the Cobra

I'm lucky enough to have Classic shaving in my backyard. I was there speaking with Jason (and buying my new Hart Steel straight :001_smile:001_smile:001_smile ) He showed me the new handle for the Cobra Classic. I don't know if it's going to be called the Cobra Classic when it sports this handle. Very nice look. Black hard rubber texture barber pole style. Look for something on this around the first part of June. No info on price.

Please tell Jason at Classic to do a 3 piece all stainless steel Cobra style razor. I'd buy that in a second site unseen and I'm sure many others would as well.

There are rumors of a Cobra 2 and that there will be some stock of the Cobra Classic coming soon. The web site has the price now at $199 rather than $169 so it looks like there has been a price increase since the last batch of Cobra razors. It sounds like the Huntlee is still in development but with no time frame for when it will get done. A 3-piece razor the uses the same blades as the Cobra would be great. In theory it sounds like it would be nice to be able to use what ever handle you wanted on the razor, like some of the 3-piece DE's.

A sneak peak of the King Cobra Classic...

$Screen Shot 2014-06-01 at 8.44.23 pm.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom