What's new

New item from The Captain

Hot off the presses and have not even had time to list it in the store. Thought I would put up a quick pic for you all to see. Tell me what you think!

Yes, the Mariner's Mug has been changed. So if you have been thinking about getting one of our original ones there are three left, I believe. They will be replaced with this one. Will also have this new one in the deepest and darkest brown I have ever seen - pretty much a flat black glaze. Pricing to be determined but likely sub-$40.00.

It just oozes a sense of timeless heritage and guess who gets first pick? :biggrin1:

IMG_8947.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hot off the presses and have not even had time to list it in the store. Thought I would put up a quick pic for you all to see. Tell me what you think!

Yes, the Mariner's Mug has been changed. So if you have been thinking about getting one of our original ones there are three left, I believe. They will be replaced with this one. Will also have this new one in the deepest and darkest brown I have ever seen - pretty much a flat black glaze. Pricing to be determined but likely sub-$40.00.

It just oozes a sense of timeless heritage and guess who gets first pick? :biggrin1:

View attachment 1671009
An excellent job of glazing on that, and a good price!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
When this is available in your shop, I'll have one on order!
Maybe the Cap'n will take down that poster he has of you on his stock room wall...."wanted... So his wife quits complaining about how much he spends here!"
Better looking "mugs" than one would find at the post office!:biggrin1:

Beautiful job, Capt.!!
Your jokes are ALMOST as bad as mine young man!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
What's this? A new friend you say? The one on the left is for hot coffee and the one on the right is for cold sweet tea. What else is there?
View attachment 1671535

I've already had two mugs of coffee today and will likely have another (decaf) tonight.
I'm with you!

20230615_155103.jpg

I'll state categorically that coffee stays hotter, longer in the mug on the left. The right is no slouch at all, but the narrow top holds heat so much better.
The cost is that you need a cleaning brush or teeny tiny hands.

Very nice Captain! Just looking at it I can almost hear the words "drink up me hearties yo ho" which by the way, I bet most don't know, are the very last (obvious) as well as the very first (not so much) words heard in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl.

I recently managed to get one of your Seaworthy lather bowls (Starry Night) through Fendrihan. I'm loving it! Hopefully they'll have some of these cool mugs as well.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
On another note: I've been thinking of using my Soap Locker to hold a block of pre-shave.... I have two of them that don't fit unless I modify them somehow. I was considering either grating them into the Soap Locker... or slowly melting them on a stove burner (glass top stove). Possibly a combination of the two?

Any suggestions, Scott or others? The two in question are the PAA unscented pre-shave and the Stirling block of pre-shave soap.

Top Bottom