What's new

Need a little help with a scotch

If they have it give Glenmorangie Nectar D'OR a try...it's like beautiful female, Scottish Angels breathily whispering devilish notions into your ear while nibbling on your earlobes.

In the 100 dollar range I would strongly recommend the Glenfiddich 21 Rum Cask. I recently tried this Scotch and enjoyed it tremendously. It had a great sweet taste of rum and a nice soft finish.

It is one of the best tasting Scotch Whiskeys I have ever had. I have 50-60 bottles of Scotch in my house that I have tasted, some I like, some I love. This Glenfiddich is what I would bring anyone as a gift, ESPECIALLY my own Father.

proxy.php

If they have it give Glenmorangie Nectar D'OR a try...it's like beautiful female, Scottish Angels breathily whispering devilish notions into your ear while nibbling on your earlobes.

Beautifully described and quite accurate. The Glenmorangie Astar is even nicer than their Nectar D'Or; it's honeyed and vanilla, smooth on the tongue and just fantastic. If he drinks The Glenlivet either of these as a 'special' will fit the bill.

Roy

Top Bottom